Saturday, October 1, 2011

Addie turns 3!!

Okay, So Little Addie decided 3 months ago that she wanted a "MONSTER PARTY" so here it is! I had a little more free time planning this party than I did when I did Daisy's, so sorry for all the pictures but there were a lot of cute ones and I know the grandma's would want to see all of them... but don't worry, I didn't put ALL of them on!

Monster Head Cake Pops!

Monster EyeBalls!



The little monster devouring an eyeball!

The Cake!


Monster suckers!! Dusty thought they were plastic!!

Yep... she's really not a very scary monster... just really cute!

Special Monster Party Jams!!


Yeah!! The week before the party I saw this monster root beer at Wally World! And it was mini size!! How perfect!!

Garage Sale Monster I found for 25 cents!




Daisy really liked the monster fangs!


I made little monster eyes for all the guests at the party.

Here is a monster peek-a-boo box that the girls and I made.



This is the side the girl's painted!
This is the amazing monster that Daisy painted all by herself on the inside of the box!!
Way to go Daisy!!

Even Jeddy had a little monster outfit!



Daisy lost her two bottom teeth just two days before the party!





Here is her special little bug-a-loo that her Daddy gave her!

And Daisy got a bright red mustang! It fits her perfect! Just watch out for
the day when this one turns 16!!

It was a wonderful day!! Happy Birthday my little Addie-lou!


4 comments:

  1. So fun! where did you find all the ideas for your party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! I love the decorations! It looks like everyone had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness your kiddos are so so so stinking cute!!! Looks like that was a FUN party!! I know I'm a little late and a dollar short but this will just have to do!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the amazing monster that Daisy painted all by herself, really awesome.

    Regards,
    Online Dissertation Help

    ReplyDelete