Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Banned from Scissors!

So here is the story of why Dusty (that is not a typo... I do mean Dusty!) is from now on only allowed to use this kind of scissors....

The other day I came home from working at the store to my sweet little girls. I was home for probably 40 minutes when I noticed the hair trimming scissors were left out on the counter in the bathroom. I thought for a minute what Dusty could have been doing with them and then I immediately went running for Addie. Her hair was all crusted to her head with hairspray trying to cover up the damage that had been done... someone must have know they were going to be in BIG trouble!!!
So here are the resulting pictures...

The bad news is, Addie's bangs had just gotten long enough to be pulled back into her pigtails without a clip and now Daisy keeps saying, "Addie looks just exactly like a boy!!" Needless to say Daisy & Addie were adequately informed that Daddy is not allowed to cut either of their hair ever again!
Now the funny thing is, is the striking resemblance Addie is to THIS.......

Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.... Daddy's number 1 favorite movie!!!
Seems a funny coincidence....

5 comments:

  1. Nice! At least he was using scissors to cut her hair and not the "saws-all!" love you guys! Hollie & crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that cracks me up! Leave it up to the DAD to cut the hair like that instead of the girls! Hopefully they learned their lesson from their dad and never cut their own hair, ROFL WTG Dusty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Tweetie Bird used to say,

    "You've be a very bad Putty Tat"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you can laugh about it and that it was Dusty-my boys cut Liz's hair way boy short almost 2 years ago and I about died!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I can't stop laughing. She is still so cute but that is the funniest story!! What would our poor kids do without their Mommys??!!!!

    ReplyDelete