Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Toys... Toys... Toys...

The last few weeks Dusty has been buying quite a few little boy toys! So I thought I would post pictures of them. But if any of you know Dusty at all, these toys might not be around for long!
He got a Hummer h2, an acura for me, a hardknock 515o hardtail cruiser, and a honda 4-wheeler. The other day we went for a ride down by the canal on the 4-wheeler and enjoyed the beautiful fall leaves. But there is one other suprise toy that he got that is REALLY awesome but you will have to wait to see it until we send out our Christmas cards!












2 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! I LOVE that color of hummer... my favorite color of car. NO FAIR... you can't make us wait until Christmas cards! I at least better get one! Let me know if you need my address. cassielarson16 at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't do that!! If it tops these toys, it must be pretty dang cool... :)

    ReplyDelete