Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yes... Finally I have succumb to the temptation of making my own family blog. Whee! So I hope anyone who looks at it enjoys it because I do! I am just going to start it off with some of our pictures from the Christmas season.
So here we go...
Here is Dusty and Daisy showing off our wonderful gingerbread house we made for Family Night

This is Daisy and Addie in their Christmas dresses. Daisy is a very good big sister and holds onto Addie very tight!

Here is the big girl bed that Dusty made for Daisy for Christmas! We set it up on Christmas night in our living room! It goes perfect in her forest theme room!



Here is Grandma Becky and Grandpa Wade with all the grandkids! Grandma Becky wrote a story about our English heritage and gave all the kids matching English outfits!


Here's Grandma Odd with Daisy, Addie and their cousin Kellen. We went to see Santa at a motorcycle shop.


This is Addie with Santa, seated on her very first hog!

We hope you all had a great Christmas too!










12 comments:

  1. Hey Kim! I'm so glad you have a blog now! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to! Your girls are adorable! I saw your mom at church around Thanksgiving and she said that Addie was born right around the same time as Ryder. Anways, you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! it looks great...I am excited now we can all see how your doing as well!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a good laugh over our crazy day! It turned into a crazy week and we all got sick except for Ryan, and then when we thought it was done we went through round two!!! Yuck! I'm so glad to see some pics of your family, you guys are too cute. We are planning on coming up for a quick visit this summer (I have my 10yr class reunion) so we will have to meet up. By the way, our baby is due in April and we're going to name him Isaac (so fun!). Keep in touch!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea...you finally have a blog and hopefully we'll be able to stay in touch better! Your little girls are adorable!! FYI...little secret...the picture of jam isn't mine...I stole it off the internet. I thought it'd look better then mine in plastic containers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I'm so glad you found us. What a cute family you have. Your girls are so adorable! It's fun to see pictures of you guys. It's so hard to keep in touch with everyone, but blogging makes it so much easier. So, welcome to the blogging world! YOu've got a great start. I love it! Glad you had a good Christmas. Can't wait for more posts. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i;m glad you caved in! Your girls are so cute! You guys look like you are doing well. How is your family? I had a dream that you were in a few nights ago (something with a robot and a box of rice a roni) anyways it make me think of all the fun we had camping and playing. Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim! Oh my goodness! Do you remember me? I sure hope so cause I remember you! I think it's so awesome you married Dusty and holy cow! Two beautiful girls already! They are precious! You have such a cute family! Glad to find you in the blogging world! Take care and can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Add us to your blogging family. Glad you are on board. I love to keep up with your darling family. Jean G

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim I love the pics your girls are darling Jenny and Jappy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your girls are so cute! I found your link on Candace's blog. We also have blog too, if you want to check it out: www.thecockrellfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute blog!! Good job on the bed! Wowza!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im glad that you started a blog. I wish that Hollie and Brandon would. Ashlee and I started one for them hoping that they would care to see our families and keep us up with theres... but know Hollie says there are going to delete it.
    At least we can see what you guys are up too!

    ReplyDelete